National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Osteoporosis or Low Bone Mass in Older Adults: United States, 2017–2018
- Dietary Supplement Use Among Adults: United States, 2017–2018
- Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Among Adults in the United States, 2015–2018
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure Among Nonsmoking Adults: United States, 2015–2018
The 2017-2018 Cholesterol – Low-Density Lipoproteins & Triglycerides (TRIGLY_J) file was updated to correct the fasting criteria for those who were 12 years and older and examined in the morning section to have fasted at least 8 hours or more, but less than 24 hours. Participants included in the fasting subsample and provided sufficient blood specimen for triglycerides testing would have their triglycerides values included in the file. This update included triglycerides values reported for 2 additional records that were previously omitted due to the fasting criteria was mistakenly set as 8.5 hours to less than 24 hours. Both records have fasting sample weights (WTSAF2YR) > 0.
- Cholesterol – Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDL) & Triglycerides (TRIGLY_J 2017-2018)