- FY 2022 CDC/ATSDR Operating Plans4/28/2022 4:02:00 PM
- Fiscal Year 2023 CDC Congressional Justification3/28/2022 10:57:00 AM
- FY 2022 Congressional Justification5/28/2021 2:48:00 PM
- CDC COVID-19 State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Funding5/21/2021 9:33:00 AM
- FY 2021 CDC/ATSDR Operating Plans2/16/2021 2:58:00 PM
When the President submits the Executive Branch Budget to Congress each year, the Executive agencies submit a document called the Congressional Justification.
Once Congress passes an annual appropriations bill, agencies develop an operating plan based on the bill and conference report.
The CDC budget fact sheets highlight CDC’s priorities in the President’s Budget request. They also provide an overview of each account’s mission, activities, and performance highlights.