CDC Press Conference on Vital Signs Report: Binge Drinking Among High School Students and Adults
For Immediate Release: October 5, 2010
Contact: CDC Media Relations
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs report on binge drinking among high school students and adults.
- Thomas R. Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Robert Brewer, M.D., M.P.H., Alcohol Program Leader, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, CDC
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:00pm ET
- Media: 888-795-0855
- Non-Media: 888-769-9408
- International: 1-517-308-9493
- Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
A transcript of this press conference will be available following the briefing at the CDC media relations web site, www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: October 5, 2010
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO