This collection of links and resources will help you learn more about CDC. If you need additional information, please contact us at (404) 639-3286.
The CDC logo is NOT in the public domain. It is a trademarked image, and may not be used by non-CDC parties without a trademark licensing agreement.
Click here for news links from all U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) agencies.
Health Related Links
Includes links to carefully selected information and Web sites from over 1,500 health-related organizations.
State Health Departments
Click on the region of the U.S. you are looking for and then the state. You can also use the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
A national nonprofit organization representing the state and territorial public health agencies of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and the District of Columbia.
National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
A national organization representing local health departments.
The State Information Page provides quick access to statistics and easy-to-use health data, program information and resources on all 50 states on a variety of topics of public health importance.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Phone: + 41 22 791 21 11
Government Web sites
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Media Line: 202-720-4623
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Media Line: 202-690-6343
- Administration on Aging (AoA)
Media Line: 202-401-4541
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Media Line: 202-401-9215
- Agency for Health Care and Research Quality (AHRQ)
Media Line: 301-427-1855
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Media Line: 404-488-0700
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Media Line: 202-690-6145
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Media Line: 301-827-6250
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Media Line: 301-443-3376
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
Media Line: 301-443-3593
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Media Line: 301-496-5787
- Office of Public Health and Science (OPHS)
Media Line: 202-205-0143
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Media Line: 240-276-2130
- Page last reviewed: August 31, 2010
- Page last updated: August 31, 2010
- Content source: