This page is a historical archive and is no longer maintained.
For current information, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/
For Immediate Release: August 3, 2010
Contact: Division of News & Electronic Media, Office of Communication
CDC Vital Signs Report: State-Specific Obesity Prevalence for U.S. Adults
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs report on state-specific obesity prevalence among adults.
- Thomas R. Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., Director, CDC
- William Dietz, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity
- Heidi Blanck, Ph.D., Chief, Obesity Branch, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 12:00pm ET
- Media: 888-795-0855
- Non-Media: 800-779-8692
- International: 1-517-308-9106
- Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO