CDC 2009 H1N1 Flu Update
For Immediate Release: March 29, 2010
Contact: Division of News and Electronic Media
CDC will host a phone-only telebriefing to provide an update on 2009 H1N1 flu.
Surgeon General Regina M. Benjamin, M.D., M.B.A.
Anne Schuchat, M.D., Director, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
Monday, March 29, 2010 at 1:45 p.m. ET.
* Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
Listen Only: 800-593-9988
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=67586. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
A transcript of this press conference will be available following the briefing at the CDC media relations web site, www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: March 29, 2010
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO