CDC and CDC Foundation Media Telebriefing Release Final Report of Expert Panel
Advanced Automatic Collision Notification Systems Examined
For Immediate Release: May 20, 2009
Contact: CDC Media Relations, (404) 639-3286
CDC Foundation and CDC will host a telephone-only briefing to discuss the findings of an expert panel on the use of Advanced Automatic Collision Notification for emergency triage of motor vehicle crash victims. The report on the findings will not be sent out embargoed, but posted on line on Wednesday, May 20th, at 12 ET at http://www.cdc.gov/injuryresponse/aacn.html.
- Charles Stokes, President and CEO, CDC Foundation
- Richard C. Hunt, M.D., Director, CDC Division of Injury Response, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Chet Huber, President, OnStar
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 2 p.m. ET
Listen Only: 877-709-5347
PASSCODE: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST:
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
Please direct all media inquiries regarding the Swine Flu outbreak to one of the following e-mail boxes:
- For Richard Hunt, CDC Injury Center, please contact:
- For Charles Stokes, CDC Foundation, please contact
- Historical Document: May 20, 2009
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO