CDC Telebriefing on Investigation of Human Cases of H1N1 Flu
For Immediate Release: May 15, 2009
Contact: CDC Media Relations, (404) 639-3286
CDC will host a telephone-only briefing to discuss an update in the investigation of cases of H1N1 Flu.
Daniel Jernigan, M.D., Ph.D., Medical Epidemiology, Influenza Division
Friday May 15, 2009 at 1:30 p.m. ET
Listen Only: 877-709-5347
PASSCODE: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=59185. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
Please direct all media inquiries regarding the Swine Flu outbreak to one of the following e-mail boxes:
- MediaSwineFlu@cdc.gov (All print and web inquiries)
- RadioSwineFlu@cdc.gov (All radio interview requests)
- TVSwineFlu@cdc.gov (All television interview requests)
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
- Historical Document: May 15, 2009
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO