Your Roles as the Trained Observer
To ensure the safety of your colleagues, you must lead, protect, and guide others through the process of safely and correctly donning and doffing PPE.
As a Trained Observer, you are responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance with PPE protocols
- Guiding, correcting, and assisting during donning and doffing.
- Protecting yourself through proper PPE use during doffing, and
- Anticipating and planning for risks.
- Page last reviewed: October 29, 2014
- Page last updated: October 29, 2014
- Content source: