Resources for Health Care Providers
Training on correct vaccine administration policies and procedures.
Promote vaccine safety by reporting to VAERS and talking to your patients.
Vaccines for Travelers
Vaccine information for those traveling outside the U.S.
Vaccine Storage & Handling
Resources for protecting your vaccine supply.
Vaccine Catch-Up Guidance
Catch-up guidance job aids to assist health care providers in interpreting Table 2 in the childhood and adolescent immunization schedule.
Parent-Friendly Immunization Schedule
Information for parents about vaccines their child may need.
Help strengthen communication between you and parents.
Help parents understand vaccine benefits and risks.
- Vaccines in different languages Cdc-pdf[18 pages]
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Vaccine education and training
- Standards for Adult Immunization Practice
- Standards for Child and Adolescent Immunization PracticesExternal
- Vaccines needed for health care workers
- Education and free CE for health care providers