How to Use VISs
Instructions for Using VISs
Read and print an information sheet about the use of VISs, including recordkeeping requirements.
Facts About VISs
Find information about provider responsibilities, types of VISs, legal requirements for using VISs.
VIS Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to commonly asked questions.
Find VISs translated into other languages.
What's New with VISs
- Updated VIS for Gardasil-9 is available now. (Dec 2)
- Updated Serogroup B Meningococcal (MenB) Vaccine VIS is available now. (Aug 9)
- Use current Flu VIS (edition 8/7/15) this flu season. Flu VISs are no longer updated every year. (Aug 3)
- Updated Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Polio Vaccine VISs are available now. (Jul 20)
What are VISs?
Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) are information sheets produced by the CDC that explain both the benefits and risks of a vaccine to vaccine recipients.
Did You Know?
Problems Viewing Current Versions
Each VIS on this website is labeled with the date it was published. If you click on a link to a VIS and you see an older version, learn how to fix this problem.
- Page last reviewed: October 18, 2016
- Page last updated: December 2, 2016
- Content source: