New or Updated VIS Not Downloading?
How to See Most Recent VIS Edition
Do you click on the link to download an updated Vaccine Information Statement and still get the old edition?
Odds are your computer has retrieved a copy of the old VIS from its internal cache, rather than connecting to our website and loading the updated version.
Here's what to do:
Simply click the "refresh" button on your browser. Your browser will then access the source for the file and should produce the current edition.
If ‘Refresh’ Doesn’t Work, Try This
If you are still seeing the old edition, clear the browsers cache.
- How to clear the Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 cache
- Select "Tools" (via the Gear Icon) and select "Internet Options" (see Figure 1).
- select "delete" under Browsing history.
- How to clear the Firefox cache
- Click the "menu" button and choose "Options" (see Figure 2).
- Select the "Advanced" panel (see Figure 3).
- Click on the "Network" tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click "Clear Now".
IE -Figure 1
Firefox – Figure 2
Firefox – Figure 3
- Page last reviewed: May 17, 2018
- Page last updated: April 6, 2015
- Content source: