SchoolVaxView For School Administrators and School Nurses
Are the children in your area up to date on their vaccinations for school? Are any specific populations lagging behind in vaccination rates? Learn more about school vaccination coverage.
- Vaccination is a safe, effective way to protect the children and adults within your school and community.
- Healthy People 2020 kindergarten objective
- The SchoolVaxView Interactive! reports contain data on kindergarten vaccination, exemptions, enrollment numbers, and survey methods. The reports can be searched by school year and state. Data are provided in the school vaccination coverage MMWR articles.
- Health department and immunization program websites for additional information about vaccination requirements.
- Aid for translating foreign language immunization records [17 pages]
- U.S. vaccine names and abbreviations
- General acronyms and abbreviations
- National Association of School Nurses (NASN)
- Can schools pass vaccination information to other schools?
- Finding, Interpreting, and Recording Vaccination Records