SchoolVaxView For College and Technical School Applicants
Many colleges and technical schools require that students are up to date on certain vaccines before enrollment. This helps prevent germs from spreading quickly in classrooms or communal living spaces. Getting vaccinated against certain preventable diseases is a safe and effective way to protect yourself. Some schools offer vaccinations, so check with your college’s medical services or student health department. It is important to check requirements with your school before attending classes.
Visit State School and Childcare Vaccination Laws for information on school requirements and exemption laws.
State Web Links
Use this tool to link to websites for state health departments, immunization programs, and requirements.
- What vaccines are needed for adults my age?
- How do I find my vaccination record?
- Official copies of your vaccination record may be available in several places.
- How can I afford vaccinations?
- What if I go to school to be a health care professional?
- Recommended Vaccines for Health Care Workers
- State Immunization Laws for Health Care Workers and Patients
Summarizes state immunization laws for health care workers, correctional inmates/residents, hospital inpatients, and developmentally disabled facility residents; search for information on vaccine administration, assessment, and Hepatitis B reporting.