CIINC: Archive May 2, 2017
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
May 2, 2017: Content on this page kept for historical reasons
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Originally aired on May 2, 2017, 1pm-2pm Eastern.
Andrew Kroger, MD, MPH, Medical Officer, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Kara Anderson, Director, Business Development, Passport Health
- Amy J Behrman, MD, Medical Director, Occupational Medicine, Associate Professor, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Amy Parker Fiebelkorn, MSN, MPH, Epidemiologist, Deputy of the Vaccine Task Force
- Kelly McKenna, MA, Manager, Immunization Initiative, EverThrive Illinois
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: May 19, 2017 (archived document)
- Content source: