ACIP Meeting Information
The ACIP holds three meetings each year at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia to review scientific data and vote on vaccine recommendations. Meetings are open to the public and available online via live webcast.
Hotels Located Near ACIP Meeting
ACIP Meeting Registration
Registration is not required to watch ACIP Meeting webcasts.
Rules of Conduct for ACIP Meetings
- An interested person who wishes to make an oral public comment during an ACIP meeting should submit a request with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) before the meeting according to the instructions in the Federal Register Notice. Those who have not submitted a request before the meeting will only have an opportunity to speak as time permits or at the discretion of the Chair.
- Audience members may not present comments or questions to the Committee unless recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees may be subject to security screening, such as presenting identification, passing through metal detectors, and inspection of briefcases, packages, and so on.
- Attendees at the meeting are asked to maintain order and not display behavior that is disruptive to the meeting.
- The ACIP Chair or Designated Federal Officer will note on the record any disruptive behavior and will ask the person to cease the behavior or else leave the meeting room.
- We ask that attendees not approach the ACIP table area before, during, or after the meeting without permission from a Designated Federal Officer/Executive Secretary.
Public engagement and input are vital to ACIP’s work. Members of the public are invited to submit comments to ACIP in two ways: (1) written comments submitted via regulations.gov, and/or (2) in-person oral public comment at ACIP meetings.
How to Submit a Written Public Comment
Any member of the public can submit a written public comment to ACIP. Written comments must be received by TBA for the November 19, 2021 ACIP Meeting, identified by Docket No. TBA using the Federal eRulemaking Portalexternal icon. Follow the instructions for submitting comments. All submissions received must include the agency name and Docket Number.
All relevant comments received will be posted without change to http://regulations.govexternal icon, including any personal information provided. For access to the docket or to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.regulations.govexternal icon.
How to Request to Make an Oral Public Comment
The November 19, 2021 ACIP meeting will be a virtual meeting and will include time for oral public comment for members of the public. All individuals interested in making an oral public comment are strongly encouraged to submit a request no later than 11:59 p.m., EST, November 18, 2021 as there will be no opportunity to register for oral public comment later than November 18th, 2021.
If the number of persons requesting to speak is greater than can be reasonably accommodated during the scheduled time, CDC will conduct a lottery to determine the speakers for the scheduled public comment session. CDC staff will notify individuals regarding their request to speak by email November 19th. To accommodate the significant interest in participation in the oral public comment session of ACIP meetings, each speaker will be limited to 3 minutes, and each speaker may only speak once per meeting.
Requests to Make an Oral Public Comment is Closed
Oral Public Comment for November 19, 2021 Meeting
ACIP Meeting Document Archives 1964-Present
ACIP Live Meeting Archives:
ACIP past meeting presentations:
- November 19, 2021
- November 2-3, 2021
- October 20-21, 2021
- September 29, 2021
- September 22-23, 2021
- August 30, 2021
- August 13, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- June 23-25, 2021
- May 12, 2021
- May 5, 2021
- April 23, 2021
- April 14, 2021
- February 28-March 1, 2021
- February 24-25, 2021
- January 27, 2021
- December 19-20, 2020
- December 11-12, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- November 23, 2020
- October 28-30, 2020
- September 22, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- July 29, 2020
- June 24, 2020
- February 26-27, 2020
Note: Requests for slide presentation files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to email@example.com