ACIP Meeting Information
The ACIP holds three meetings each year at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia to review scientific data and vote on vaccine recommendations. Meetings are open to the public and available online via live webcast.
In order to attend the ACIP meeting, in person, at CDC’s Clifton Road campus, ACIP attendees (participants and visitors) must register online. Registration is not necessary to listen to the meeting via phone or live meeting. For in-person attendance, the week prior to the meeting you will receive a placard for your vehicle (parking tag) and instructions for navigating the secure CDC environment to attend the ACIP meeting.
ACIP Meeting Registration
June 24, 2020
No Registration is required for the June ACIP Meeting.
Registration is NOT required to watch the live meeting webcast or to listen via telephone.
Rules of Conduct for ACIP Meetings
- An interested person who wishes to make an oral public comment during an ACIP meeting should submit a request with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) before the meeting according to the instructions in the Federal Register Notice. Those who have not submitted a request before the meeting will only have an opportunity to speak as time permits or at the discretion of the Chair.
- Audience members may not present comments or questions to the Committee unless recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees may be subject to security screening, such as presenting identification, passing through metal detectors, and inspection of briefcases, packages, and so on.
- Attendees at the meeting are asked to maintain order and not display behavior that is disruptive to the meeting.
- The ACIP Chair or Designated Federal Officer will note on the record any disruptive behavior and will ask the person to cease the behavior or else leave the meeting room.
- We ask that attendees not approach the ACIP table area before, during, or after the meeting without permission from a Designated Federal Officer/Executive Secretary.
Public engagement and input are vital to ACIP’s work. Members of the public are invited to submit comments to ACIP in two ways: (1) written comments submitted via regulations.gov, and/or (2) in-person oral public comment at ACIP meetings.
How to Submit a Written Public Comment
Any member of the public can submit a written public comment to ACIP. Written comments must be received on or before June 25, 2020. You may submit comments for the June 2020 ACIP meeting, identified by Docket No. CDC-2020-0049, using the Federal eRulemaking Portalexternal icon. Follow the instructions for submitting comments. All submissions received must include the agency name and Docket Number.
All relevant comments received will be posted without change to http://regulations.govexternal icon, including any personal information provided. For access to the docket or to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.regulations.govexternal icon. Comments submitted by 72 hours before the meeting will be made available to ACIP members in advance of the meeting. Comments will be accepted up to 24 hours following the end of the ACIP meeting
How to Request to Make an Oral Public Comment
The June 2020 ACIP meeting will be a virtual meeting and will include 30-minutes for oral public comment for members of the public. The oral public comment session will occur on June 24th, before any of the day’s scheduled votes.
All individuals interested in making an oral public comment are strongly encouraged to submit a request by June 10, 2020 as there will be no opportunity to register for oral public comment later than June 10th.
- June 24-25
- October 28-29
- Feb 24-25
- June 23-24
- October 20-21
- February 23-24
- June 22-23
- October 19-20
- February 22-23
- June 21-22
- October 25-26
ACIP Meeting Document Archives 1964-Present
- June 24-25, 2020 pdf icon[1 page]
- February 26-27, 2020 pdf icon[2 pages]
- October 23-24, 2019 pdf icon[2 pages]
- Archive of Meeting Agendas
ACIP meeting minutes are posted on the website within 90 days of the meeting date.
- October 2019 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[4 MB, 139 pages]
- June 2019 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[2 MB, 190 pages]
- February 2019 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[3 MB, 178 pages]
- Archive of Meeting Minutes
Note: Requests for meeting minute files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to email@example.com
ACIP Live Meeting Archives:
ACIP past meeting presentations:
Note: Requests for slide presentation files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org