Syphilis Other Resources
CALL TO ACTION
Let’s Work Together to Stem the Tide of Rising Syphilis in the United States: CDC issues a call to action for communities impacted by the STD and other groups who have the power to reduce the burden of infection through research, treatment, and outreach. The document also lists how CDC will contribute to reducing syphilis burden.
For printing, you might prefer this higher resolution version. [PDF – 27 MB]
- Update to Public Health Reporting and National Notification for Syphilis (September 4, 2017)
- Innovative STD Prevention Campaigns Success Story
- A Journey through Syphilis: How does Treponema pallidum cause such a complex disease? – STD Prevention Science Series Webinar, June 2, 2016, Recording Available
- Changing the Story of Syphilis (May 24, 2016)
- Congenital Syphilis Fact Sheet (November 12. 2015)
- Notes from the Field: A Cluster of Ocular Syphilis Cases — Seattle, Washington, and San Francisco, California, 2014–2015 MMWR October 16, 2015
- Guidance on Syphilis Testing in Latin America and the Caribbean – A guide by the Pan American Health Organization on improving uptake and quality of syphilis testing in different clinical settings (April 17. 2015)
- Instructions for Congenital Syphilis Case Investigation and Reporting Form – updated July 10, 2014
To order Congenital Syphilis Forms, please contact Darlene Davis at 404-639-1838.
- Page last reviewed: January 4, 2017
- Page last updated: September 5, 2017
- Content source: