Pregnancy: What's New
- MMWR Possible Zika Virus Infection Among Pregnant Women (May 20, 2016)
- Cases in Pregnant Women (May 20, 2016)
- Zika Active Pregnancy Surveillance System (May 20, 2016)
- Doctor’s visit checklist: Traveling to an area with Zika (April 1, 2016)
- Doctor’s visit checklist: Living in an Area with Zika (April 1, 2016)
- A Positive Zika Virus Test, What Does it Mean for me? (April 1, 2016)
- Zika:Interim Guidance for Women of Reproductive Age (March 25, 2016)
- Zika virus
- Zika and pregnancy
- Facts about microcephaly
A national campaign designed to improve the health of women and babies by promoting preconception health and healthcare.
Learn more about medication use during pregnancy.
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful. Knowing that you are doing all you can to stay healthy during pregnancy and give your baby a healthy start in life will help you to have peace of mind.
- Page last reviewed: May 17, 2016
- Page last updated: May 17, 2016
- Content source: