- National Women's Health Week 2013-National Women’s Health Week, May 12-18, 2013.
- Action Plan— A national plan for preconception health and health care in the United States.
- Quit Smoking—Tobacco Use and Pregnancy
- Diabetes & Pregnancy—What is diabetes?
- Tools for Professionals—Screening instruments and brief interventions.
Preconception health and health care focuses on taking steps now to protect the health of a baby in the future. However, preconception health is important for all women and men, whether or not they plan to have a baby one day.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation