Table of Contents
- ›Application Information
- Check Eligibility
- Prepare Application Information
- Complete Online Application
The application period for The CDC Science Ambassador Fellowship Class of 2023 is open now through January 15, 2023.
Follow the below steps to apply to the Science Ambassador Fellowship. For application questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 2023 Key Dates
|November 15, 2022||Application opens|
|January 15, 2023||Application closes|
|March 7, 2023||Accepted candidates are notified|
|July 1, 2023||Fellowship begins|
|July 17–21, 2023*||Summer course at CDC Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia*|
|June 30, 2024||Fellowship ends|
*Summer course dates are tentative. If selected for the fellowship, attendance at Summer course is mandatory. Travel is paid for and arranged by CDC. Please do not book any travel arrangements on your own.
The following travel expenses are covered for the 5-day summer course:
- Domestic airfare to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Reimbursement for:
- hotel stay at a CDC-selected hotel at the government rate
- transportation costs to and from your home and the airport
- parking at the airport
- transportation to and from the airport and your hotel
- up to one checked luggage
- Government per diem rate for meals and incidental expenses (M&IE)