Mining Product: Infographic: Do Your Workers Show Signs of Fatigue?
Original creation date: August 2019
Authors: Z Dugdale, T Bauerle
This infographic, aimed at mine operators, discusses the effects of fatigue on workers. It includes burden data related to fatigue in the United States, comparing the U.S. population and mining population; statistics on factors that increase fatigue risk; and tips about what lowers fatigue risk.
- Develop Mining Fatigue Model and Management System
- Developing and Maintaining Safety Programs for Improved Worker Performance: Don't Forget the Basics
- Fatigue Management for Haul Truck Drivers: A Low-Tech Solution for a Small Mine
- Heat Stress: A Series of Fact Sheets for Promoting Safe Work in Hot Mining Settings
- Heat Stress: Understand Heat Stress Risk Factors, Prevention, and Treatment
- Infographic: 10 Sleep Tips for Miners
- Knowing the Facts about Heat Stress in Mining
- Mine Worker Fatigue and Circadian Rhythms
- Mineworker Fatigue: A Review of What We Know and Future Decisions
- Mining Applications of Novel Interventions for Fatigue--Evaluating Safety Toolkits (MANIFEST)