Mining Product: Infographic: 10 Sleep Tips for Miners
Original creation date: August 2019
Authors: Z Dugdale, T Bauerle
This infographic, aimed at miners, gives 10 practical sleep tips in three categories: environment, health, and consumables. It uses icons for each of the 10 sleep tips to draw the reader’s attention, followed by action-oriented advice that miners can use to achieve better sleep.
For Spanish speakers, download the same infographic with text in Spanish.
- Application of Fatigue Management Systems: Small Mines and Low Technology Solutions
- Develop Mining Fatigue Model and Management System
- Developing and Maintaining Safety Programs for Improved Worker Performance: Don't Forget the Basics
- Fatigue Management for Haul Truck Drivers: A Low-Tech Solution for a Small Mine
- Heat Stress: A Series of Fact Sheets for Promoting Safe Work in Hot Mining Settings
- Heat Stress: Understand Heat Stress Risk Factors, Prevention, and Treatment
- Infographic: Do Your Workers Show Signs of Fatigue?
- Knowing the Facts about Heat Stress in Mining
- Mine Worker Fatigue and Circadian Rhythms
- Mining Applications of Novel Interventions for Fatigue--Evaluating Safety Toolkits (MANIFEST)