Mining Feature: NIOSH Hearing Loss Prevention Unit is at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
Monday, March 6, 2017
Have you HEARD that the NIOSH Hearing Loss Prevention Unit will be at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in Las Vegas? We are offering free hearing tests during the convention March 7 through 11. Our trailer is located in the Bronze Lot off of South Drive.
Exhibit hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on March 7 through March 10, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on March 11.
Stop by the NIOSH trailer to receive a free hearing test and to speak with NIOSH researchers about current research projects going on at the Pittsburgh Mining Research Division.
The event is the largest conference for the construction industry, with every major construction sector represented, and all the latest strategies and technologies on display.
- Best Practices for Annual Hearing Tests
- Evaluation and Development of Hearing Loss Interventions
- Hearing Loss Prevention in Mining - 2005
- Hearing Loss Prevention in Mining - 2006
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Targeted Mining Hearing Conservation Program Elements
- Inquiring Ears Want to Know: A Fact Sheet about Your Hearing Test
- MultiFit4: An Improved System for Insert-Type
- NIOSH Hearing Loss Simulator Instruction and Training Guide
- What Does a Hearing Loss Sound Like?
- Working in Noise with a Hearing Loss: Perceptions from Workers, Supervisors, and Hearing Conservation Program Managers