Health Hazard Evaluations (HHEs)
Each month we will update this page to highlight newly released final reports and information on new and emerging hazards we are evaluating. Check back often to see what we are up to!
- Evaluation of Odors and Noise at an Automobile Parts Manufacturer
NIOSH investigators found levels of volatile organic compounds and carbon monoxide well below occupational exposure limits in the injection molding and epoxy injection areas. An injection molding operator was overexposed to noise. We recommended the company start a hearing conservation program and install local exhaust ventilation to control smoke and odors. To read the full report go to https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/hhe/reports/pdfs/2015-0158-3262.pdf.
- 2015 Health Hazard Evaluation Program Annual Report
The NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation (HHE) Program is pleased to share its 2015 annual report. Our report includes summaries of projects that were interesting and other highlights of our year. We hope the report stimulates conversations about who the HHE Program is and how we make a difference for the health and safety of employees throughout the United States. A link to the annual report is available here: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/hhe/pdf/2015annualreport-508.pdf
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2014
- Page last updated: January 6, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluation, and Field Studies