Linkage Methods and Analytical Support for NCHS-HUD Data
- NCHS-HUD Linked Data: Methodology and Analytic Considerations pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]
- Contains an overview of the data sources, the methods used for linkage, descriptions of the resulting linked data files, and analytic guidance.
- Match Rate Tables for NCHS-HUD Linked Data File pdf icon[PDF – 259 KB]
- Tables providing NCHS-HUD linked file sample sizes and percentage linked, by survey and age at interview.
Previous NCHS-HUD Linkages:
- Lloyd PC, Helms VE, Simon AE, et al. Linkage of 1999-2012 National Health Interview Survey and National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey data to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development administrative records. National Center for Health Statistics. Vital Health Stat 1(60). 2017 Cdc-pd [PDF – 3 MB] pdf icon
- Contains an overview of the data sources, the methods used for linkage, descriptions of the resulting linked data files, analytic guidance, and match rate tables.
Provides information on HUD housing assistance programs and associated administrative data
Page last reviewed: June 20, 2019, 12:30 PM
Content source: CDC/National Center for Health Statistics