National Center for Health Statistics
Click here to visit the website
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Organized Sports Participation Among Children Aged 6–17 Years: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 441 (8/11/2022)
- 2021 NHIS Public - Use files now available (08/2022)
- United States Life Tables, 2020National Vital Statistics Report Vol. 71 No. 1 (8/8/2022)
- Fetal Mortality: United States, 2020NVSR Vol. 71 No. 4 (8/4/2022)
- Physical, Speech, Rehabilitative, or Occupational Therapy Use Among Adults Aged 25–64, by Veteran Status: United States, 2019–2020Data Brief No. 439 (8/2/2022)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the January 2021 – March 2022 NHIS(7/28/2022)
One percent of adults in the United States are infected with Hepatitis C.
Source: QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years with Current Hepatitis C Virus Infection, by Health Insurance Coverage — National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, January 2017–March 2020
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...