National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Deaths: Leading Causes for 2018pdf iconNVSR Vol. 70 No. 4 (05/17/21)
- 2021Total Fertility Rates, by Maternal Educational Attainment and Race and Hispanic Origin: United States, 2019pdf iconNVSR Vol. 70 No. 5 (05/12/21)
- Changes in Births to New York City Residents Occurring Outside New York City, by Race and Hispanic Origin of the Mother: 2018–2019 and 2019–2020pdf iconVital Statistics Rapid Release Report No. 13 (05/05/2021)
- Births: Provisional Data for 2020pdf iconVital Statistics Rapid Release Report No. 12 (05/05/2021)
- Characteristics of Office-based Physician Visits, 2018Data Brief No. 408 (05/4/2021)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...