National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Death Rates Due to Suicide and Homicide Among Persons Aged 10–24: United States, 2000–2017Data Brief No. 352 (10/17/2019)
- Summary Health Statistics Tables for U.S. Adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2018NHIS Data Release (10/10/2019)
- Summary Health Statistics Tables for U.S. Children: National Health Interview Survey, 2018NHIS Data Release (10/10/2019)
- Mortality Among Adults Aged 25 and Over by Marital Status: United States, 2010–2017NCHS Health E-Stat (10/10/2019)
- Breast Cancer Screening Among Women by Nativity, Birthplace, and Length of Time in the United Statespdf iconNHSR No. 129 (10/9/2019)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...