National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Increases in Prepregnancy Obesity: United States, 2016–2019Data Brief No. 392 (11/25/2020)
- Maternal and Infant Characteristics Among Women with Confirmed or Presumed Cases of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) During PregnancyCOVID-19 Reporting (11/17/2020)
- United States Life Tables, 2018pdf iconNVSR Volume 67, No. 12 (11/17/2020)
- Urban-rural Differences in Visits to Office-based Physicians by Adults With Hypertension: United States, 2014–2016pdf iconNHSR No. 147 (11/12/2020)
- Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Among Children and Adolescents in the United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 391 (11/10/2020)
Alcohol-induced death rates among U.S. women ages 25 and over increased 76% from 2000 through 2018.
Sources: National Vital Statistics System
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...