National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Physician Office Visits at Which Benzodiazepines Were Prescribed: Findings From 2014–2016 National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey pdf iconNHSR No. 137 (1/17/2020)
- Trends in Opioids Prescribed at Discharge From Emergency Departments Among Adults: United States, 2006–2017pdf iconNHSR No. 135 (1/8/2020)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Among Adults Aged 18−26, 2013−2018Data Brief No. 354 (1/7/2020)
- The International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD–10–CM) External Cause-of-injury Framework for Categorizing Mechanism and Intent of Injurypdf iconNHSR No. 136 (12/30/2019)
- Prevalence of Prescription Opioid Analgesic Use Among Adults: United States, 2013-2016NCHS Health E-Stat (12/5/2019)
To honor the 15th anniversary of QuickStats from NCHS, a weekly feature in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, NCHS is publishing two special QuickStats that summarize the topics covered since 2005 and the population groups reported on.
At 1/3 of doctor office visits where benzodiazepines are prescribed, opioids are also prescribed, according to 2014-16 data
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...