National Center for Health Statistics
The National Electronic Health Records Survey (NEHRS) is an annual source of physician EHR adoption, use, and practice.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Declines in Births by Month: United States, 2020NVSS Rapid Release No. 14 (6/23/2021)
- Urgent Care Center and Retail Health Clinic Utilization Among Adults: United States, 2019Data Brief No. 409 ( 6/22/2021)
- Emergency Department Visit Rates for Motor Vehicle Crashes by Selected Characteristics: United States, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 410 (6/18/2021)
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2017–March 2020 Prepandemic Data Files—Development of Files and Prevalence Estimates for Selected Health OutcomesNHSR No. 158 (6/14/2021)
- Patterns of Mammography, Pap Smear, and Colorectal Cancer Screening Services Among Women Aged 45 and OverNational Health Statistics Reports No. 157 (6/9/2021)
Adult women in the U.S. are more likely than men not to get needed dental care in the past year due to cost.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...