National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Shingles Vaccination Among Adults Aged 60 and Over: United StatesData Brief No. 370 (7/9/2020)
- Comparative Analysis of the National Health Interview Survey Public-use and Restricted-use Linked Mortality Filespdf iconNHSR No. 143 (6/29/2020)
- Timeliness of Death Certificate Data by Sex, Age, and Geographypdf iconNVSS Rapid Release No. 9 (6/26/2020)
- Effects of Changes in Maternal Age Distribution and Maternal Age-specific Infant Mortality Rates on Infant Mortality Trends: United States, 2000–2017pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 5 (6/25/2020)
- Prevalence of Prescription Pain Medication Use Among Adults: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 369 (6/24/2020)
Shingles vaccination rates among U.S. adults ages 60 and older have increased more than fivefold, from 6.7% in 2008 to 34.5% in 2018.
Source: National Health Interview Survey
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...