National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Health Care Utilization Among U.S. Adults With Inflammatory Bowel Disease, 2015–2016pdf iconNHSR No. 152 (2/24/2021)
- Multiple Chronic Conditions Among Veterans and Nonveterans: United States, 2015–2018pdf iconNHSR No. 153 (2/23/2021)
- Suicide Mortality in the United States, 1999–2019Data Brief No. 398 (2/18/2021)
- Provisional Life Expectancy Estimates for January through June, 2020pdf iconVSRR Report No. 10 (2/18/2021)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the January-June 2020 National Health Interview Surveypdf iconNHIS Early Release (2/11/2021)
U.S. adults with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are 74% more likely to have seen a mental health provider in the past year compared with adults without IBD.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...