National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Strategies Used by Adults With Diagnosed Diabetes to Reduce Their Prescription Drug Costs, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 349 (8/21/2019)
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure Among Nonsmoking Youth: United States, 2013–2016 Data Brief No. 348 (8/15/2019)
- Prescription Drug Use Among Adults Aged 40–79 in the United States and CanadaData Brief No. 347 (8/14/2019)
- Urban–rural Differences in Drug Overdose Death Rates, by Sex, Age, and Type of Drugs Involved, 2017Data Brief No. 345 (8/2/2019)
- Infant Mortality in the United States, 2017: Data From the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death Filepdf iconNVSR Volume 68, No. 10 (8/1/2019)
Alcohol-induced death rates (not traffic or injury related) for adults ages 45-64 have increased from 17.3 deaths per 100,000 population to 26 in 2017.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...