National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Characteristics of Residential Care Communities by Percentage of Resident Population Diagnosed With Dementia: United States, 2016 pdf iconNHSR No. 148 (12/4/2020)
- Urgent Care Center and Retail Health Clinic Utilization Among Children: United States, 2019Data Brief No. 393 (12/3/2020)
- Increases in Prepregnancy Obesity: United States, 2016–2019Data Brief No. 392 (11/25/2020)
- Maternal and Infant Characteristics Among Women with Confirmed or Presumed Cases of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) During PregnancyCOVID-19 Reporting (11/17/2020)
- United States Life Tables, 2018pdf iconNVSR Volume 67, No. 12 (11/17/2020)
An estimated 42% of residential care community residents in the United States have been diagnosed with dementia.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...