National Center for Health Statistics
Latest quarterly estimates from NHIS. Discover how health insurance coverage changed from January 2021 to the first quarter of 2022.
Review latest tables
The NCHS Data Detectives Camp is a one week 2 hours a day summer camp that teaches statistics to rising 6th and 7th grade students through on-line lectures and fun activities.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Fetal Mortality: United States, 2020NVSR Vol. 71 No. 4 (8/4/2022)
- Physical, Speech, Rehabilitative, or Occupational Therapy Use Among Adults Aged 25–64, by Veteran Status: United States, 2019–2020Data Brief No. 439 (8/2/2022)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the January 2021 – March 2022 NHIS(7/28/2022)
- Interactive Quarterly Estimates from the January 2019 – March 2022 NHIS(7/28/2022)
- National Hospital Care Survey Demonstration Projects: Characteristics and Mortality Outcomes of Opioid-involved Hospital Encounters With Co-occurring DisordersNHSR No. 173 (7/25/2022)
- Urban–Rural Differences in Drug Overdose Death Rates, 2020Data Brief No. 440 (7/21/2022)
The highest death rates from diabetes in the country are among non-Hispanic American Indian/Alaska Native people.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...