National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Current Contraceptive Status Among Women Aged 15–49: United States, 2017–2019Data Brief No. 388 (10/20/2020)
- Breakfast Intake Among Children and Adolescents: United States, 2015–2018Data Brief No. 386 (10/14/2020)
- Births in the United States, 2019Data Brief No. 387 (10/9/2020)
- Motor Vehicle Traffic Death Rates Among Adolescents and Young Adults Aged 15–24, by Urbanicity: United States, 2000–2018Data Brief No. 385 (10/8/2020)
- Increase in Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Cocaine: United States, 2009–2018Data Brief No. 384 (10/7/2020)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...