National Center for Health Statistics
New report examines sleep difficulties among U.S. adults using NHIS data
Click here to read the report.
The NCHS Data Detectives Camp is a one week 2 hours a day summer camp that teaches statistics to rising 6th and 7th grade students through on-line lectures and fun activities.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Characteristics of Visits to Health Centers: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 438 (6/23/2022)
- Regular Bedtimes Among Children Aged 5–17 Years: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 437 (6/22/2022)
- Sleep Difficulties in Adults: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 436 (6/22/2022)
- Sample Design and Estimation Structures for the National Health Interview Survey, 2016–2025Vital and Health Statistics Series 2 No. 191 (6/6/2022)
- Sexual Orientation Differences in Access to Care and Health Status, Behaviors, and Beliefs: Findings from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, National Survey of Family Growth, and National Health Interview SurveyNational Health Statistics Reports No. 171 (5/25/2022)
- Births: Provisional Data for 2021NVSS Rapid Release No. 20 (5/23/2022)
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...