National Center for Health Statistics
Files include COVID-related content and a longitudinal cohort with data from 2019.
Featuring data on pregnancy, births, marriage, cohabitation, infertility, use of contraception, family life, and reproductive health.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Exploring the Decline in the Singleton Preterm Birth Rate in the United States, 2019–2020Data Brief No. 430 (1/21/2022)
- Fetal Mortality in the United States: Trends From 2014 Through 2019 and Changes Between 2018–2019 and 2019–2020pdf iconVital Statistics Rapid Release No. 18 (1/20/2022)
- Interactive quarterly estimates from the January 2019-September 2021 NHIS
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the July 2020-September 2021 NHIS pdf icon[PDF – 163 KB]
- Decline in Perinatal Mortality in the United States, 2017–2019Data Brief No. 429 (1/18/2022)
Nearly two-thirds of boys and girls in the United States ages 2-17 spent over two hours of screen time each weekday, in addition to screen time spent for schoolwork.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...