National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Historic and Discontinued Publications
A collection of interactive tools that present NCHS data in a visually engaging format.
Collection of products for disseminating scientific research in an engaging, easily digestible way. These serve as an adjunct to a full scientific report.
- Financial burden of medical care among veterans aged 25–64, by health insurance coverage: United States, 2019–2021National Health Statistics Report No. 182 (3/22/2023)
- Maternal Mortality Rates in the United States, 2021Health E-Stat (3/16/2023)
- National Center for Health Statistics Data Presentation Standards for Rates and CountsVital and Health Statistics Series 2 No. 200 (3/13/2023)
- Evaluation of the National Center for Health Statistics Data Presentation Standards for Rates from Vital Statistics and Sample SurveysVital and Health Statistics Series 2 No. 198 (3/13/2023)
- Calibration Weighting Methods for the National Center for Health Statistics Research and Development SurveyVital and Health Statistics Series 2 No. 199 (3/6/2023)
In 2021, almost 4% of U.S. adults had serious psychological distress during the past 30 days.
Source: QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years with Serious Psychological Distress During the Past 30 Days, by Family Income — National Health Interview Survey, 2021
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...