National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Prevalence of Obesity and Severe Obesity Among Adults: United States, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 360 (2/27/2020)
- Prevalence of Children Aged 3–17 Years With Developmental Disabilities, by Urbanicity: United States, 2015–2018pdf iconNHSR No. 139 (2/19/2020)
- Problems Paying Medical Bills, 2018Data Brief No. 357 (2/12/2020)
- Evaluation of the Pregnancy Status Checkbox on the Identification of Maternal Deathspdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 1 (1/30/2020)
- The Impact of the Pregnancy Checkbox and Misclassification on Maternal Mortality Trends in the United States, 1999–2017pdf iconSeries 3, No. 44 (1/30/2020)
The percentage of children under age 18 who have received a well-child checkup in the past year increased from 76% in 2008 to 87% in 2018.
Source: QuickStats: Percentage of Children Aged <18 Years Who Received a Well-Child Checkup in the Past 12 Months, by Age Group and Year — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2008 and 2018
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...