National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure Among Nonsmoking Youth: United States, 2013–2016 Data Brief No. 348 (8/15/2019)
- Prescription Drug Use Among Adults Aged 40–79 in the United States and CanadaData Brief No. 347 (8/14/2019)
- Urban–rural Differences in Drug Overdose Death Rates, by Sex, Age, and Type of Drugs Involved, 2017Data Brief No. 345 (8/2/2019)
- Infant Mortality in the United States, 2017: Data From the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death Filepdf iconNVSR Volume 68, No. 10 (8/1/2019)
- Long-term Trends in Health Insurance: Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, United States, 1968–2018pdf iconNHIS Data Release (7/29/2019)
More than half of all deaths among adults ages 25-44 in the U.S. (54%) are due to external causes such as poisoning and injuries and are not related to diseases.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...