National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Cognitive Performance in Adults Aged 60 and Over: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011–2014pdf iconNHSR No. 126 (9/17/2019)
- Mortality Patterns Between Five States With Highest Death Rates and Five States With Lowest Death Rates: United States, 2017Data Brief No. 350 (9/5/2019)
- Strategies Used by Adults With Diagnosed Diabetes to Reduce Their Prescription Drug Costs, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 349 (8/21/2019)
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure Among Nonsmoking Youth: United States, 2013–2016 Data Brief No. 348 (8/15/2019)
- Prescription Drug Use Among Adults Aged 40–79 in the United States and CanadaData Brief No. 347 (8/14/2019)
Cognitive Performance among U.S. adults 60 and older declines with increased age and varies according to other sociodemographic factors.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...