National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Prevalence of Children Aged 3–17 Years With Developmental Disabilities, by Urbanicity: United States, 2015–2018pdf icon
- Problems Paying Medical Bills, 2018
- Evaluation of the Pregnancy Status Checkbox on the Identification of Maternal Deathspdf icon
- The Impact of the Pregnancy Checkbox and Misclassification on Maternal Mortality Trends in the United States, 1999–2017pdf icon
- Maternal Mortality in the United States: Changes in Coding, Publication, and Data Release, 2018pdf icon
Children living in rural areas of the U.S. are more likely to be diagnosed with a developmental disability than children living in urban areas.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...