Protocol for Quarterly Data Submission
States funded by CDC for lead poisoning surveillance are required to report childhood lead data on a quarterly basis. Quarterly submissions encourage childhood lead poisoning prevention programs to clean their data on a more continuous basis and in a more timely fashion.
Protocol for program data submission includes
- Completing typical cleaning procedures in a timely fashion.
- Formatting data correctly with the appropriate quarter (1, 2, 3, or 4).
- Including previous incomplete or inaccurate data in the new quarterly submission (changes in the data).
- Including data from the previous quarter that did not make it into the state system in time for the previous quarterly report.
- Submitting the quarterly data on time (the quarterly submission is due 60-90 days after the end of the quarter).
- Submitting quarterly data in two consecutive quarters along with a quarterly report.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the process.
Information for submission of quarterly surveillance data: Submitting Child Lead Testing Data to CDC [PDF - 207KB]
- Page last reviewed: March 25, 2016
- Page last updated: May 2, 2017
- Content source: