CDC’s Disability and Health Data System (DHDS) [PDF – 261 KB]
This fact sheet provides an overview of DHDS, an online data tool where you can find information about the health and wellness of adults with disabilities.
These fact sheets detail the higher risk of obesity that people with disabilities experience, and also strategies to help reduce the risk of obesity in people with disabilities.
- Overweight and Obesity Among People with Disabilities [PDF – 489 KB]
- Achieving Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention [PDF – 232 KB]
- Health Department Strategies [PDF – 336 KB]
- Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in the Workplace [PDF – 341 KB]
- Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in Schools [PDF – 237 KB]
- What Healthcare Professionals Can Do to be Accessible [PDF – 223 KB]
“The Right to Know” Campaign
CDC’s breast cancer screening campaign for women with disabilities. Materials include posters, tip sheets, flyers, and more.
- Page last reviewed: July 14, 2017
- Page last updated: July 14, 2017
- Content source: