Disability & Health Fact Sheets
CDC’s Disability and Health Data System (DHDS) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 477 KB]
This fact sheet provides an overview of DHDS, an online data tool where you can find information about the health and wellness of adults with disabilities.
These fact sheets detail the higher risk of obesity that people with disabilities experience, and also strategies to help reduce the risk of obesity in people with disabilities.
- Overweight and Obesity Among People with Disabilities Cdc-pdf[PDF – 489 KB]
- Achieving Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention Cdc-pdf[PDF – 232 KB]
- Health Department Strategies Cdc-pdf[PDF – 336 KB]
- Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in the Workplace Cdc-pdf[PDF – 341 KB]
- Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in Schools Cdc-pdf[PDF – 237 KB]
- What Healthcare Professionals Can Do to be Accessible Cdc-pdf[PDF – 223 KB]
“The Right to Know” Campaign
CDC’s breast cancer screening campaign for women with disabilities. Materials include posters, tip sheets, flyers, and more.