Community Report on Autism 2018
- U. S. Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2020. Retrieved from www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/ maternal-infant-and-child-health/objectives.
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee. IACC Strategic Plan for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Research—2012 Update. Retrieved from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee website: www.iacc.hhs.gov/strategic-plan/2012/ index.html.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association; 2013.
- Council on Children With Disabilities, Section on Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Bright Futures Steering Committee and Medical Home Initiatives for Children With Special Needs Project Advisory Committee. Identifying infants and young children with developmental disorders in the medical home: an algorithm for developmental surveillance and screening. Pediatrics. 2006;118(1):405-420.
- Johnson CP, Myers SM, American Academy of Pediatrics Council on Children with Disabilities. Identification and evaluation of children with autism spectrum disorder. Pediatrics. 2007;120(5):1183-1215.
- Page last reviewed: April 26, 2018
- Page last updated: April 26, 2018
- Content source: