MMWR Weekly Manuscript Submission
The MMWR Weekly uses MMWR ScholarOne Manuscripts for manuscript submission and tracking. Before you submit your manuscript, however, please read the instructions below in addition to the information provided.
- Check your manuscript file against the Author Submission Checklist. Complete the checklist and upload with your submission.
- Submit manuscripts online through MMWR ScholarOne Manuscripts only. Manuscripts (initial submissions as well as revisions) submitted by email will be returned.
- You will receive an e-mail response acknowledging receipt of your manuscript. The response will include a manuscript number. Please refer to the manuscript number in all further correspondence.
If you have any questions, please contact the journal at MMWRq@cdc.gov.
- Page last reviewed: January 5, 2017
- Page last updated: January 5, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of Associate Director of Communication, Division of Public Affairs