Lyme Disease in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR)
- Surveillance for Lyme Disease — United States, 2008–2015
- Surveillance for Lyme Disease—United States, 1992–2006
- Lyme disease—United States, 2003-2005
- Lyme disease—United States, 2001-2002
- Lyme disease—United States, 2000
- Lyme disease—United States, 1999
- Surveillance for Lyme disease—United States, 1992-1998
MMWR Summary of Notifiable Diseases 1993-2015
The Summary of Notifiable Diseases contains the official statistics, in tabular and graphic form, for the reported occurrence of nationally notifiable infectious diseases for each year. Data from 2016 forward is found in the Notifiable Infectious Diseases and Conditions Data Tables under “Annual Tables”.
These statistics are collected and compiled from reports sent by state and territorial health departments to the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System (NNDSS), which is operated by CDC in collaboration with the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE).
- Page last reviewed: March 4, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2017
- Content source: