Infection Prevention and Control Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Module 1: “What’s the Risk?”
In this interactive scenario, HCPs must identify infection risks and take action to protect patients, colleagues, and visitors.
- Module 2: “Chain of Infection”
This story-based interactive module challenges professionals to break the chain of infection in a busy healthcare environment and educates them on the consequences of not following infection prevention and control recommendations.
Topic: Infection prevention and control in healthcare
Audience: administrators, advanced practice nurses, licensed practical/vocational nurses, medical assistants, other health educators, registered nurses, and any healthcare professionals involved in patient care
CE: CNE, CEU
Continuing Education Information:
- Access CDC’s Training and Continuing Education Online
- Login as a new participant OR with your existing participant login.
- On the “Participant Services” page, select “Search and Register.”
- On the “Online Search” page, type WB4105 under “Keyword Search” and click “Search.”
- Select the training and follow the prompts.