- Determining possible statistical modeling approaches to evaluate temporal changes in attribution estimates.
- Estimating food source attribution along the farm-to-table continuum.
- Reviewing existing body of work related to food source attribution for Campylobacter.
- Developing a method for food source attribution estimates for Salmonella, E. coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, and Campylobacter using data from outbreaks of multiple-ingredient foods.
- Evaluating use of whole genomic sequence and case exposure data for food source attribution of Salmonella Enteritidis illnesses
- Evaluating use of National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) and case exposure ascertainment data for food source attribution of Salmonella Enteritidis illnesses
Page last reviewed: February 4, 2020