Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis (ACET)
Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis (ACET) National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB PreventionDeputy Director for Infectious Diseases
Designated Federal Officer – CAPT Deron Burton, M.D., J.D., M.P.H.
The Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis shall provide advice and recommendations regarding the elimination of tuberculosis to the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); the Assistant Secretary for Health; and the Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The Council shall make recommendations regarding policies, strategies, objectives, and priorities; address the development and application of new technologies; provide guidance and review on CDC’s Tuberculosis Prevention Research portfolio and program priorities; and review the extent to which progress has been made toward eliminating tuberculosis.
The National Archives Office of the Federal Register provides access to all Federal Register Notices (FRNs). You can visit the Federal Register siteexternal icon to search for any FRN for this Federal Advisory Committee.
If you need assistance locating a specific FRN, please contact FACMT@cdc.gov.
2020 Meeting Minutes
2019 Meeting Minutes
- December 10-11, 2019 pdf icon[PDF – 579 KB]
- August 20, 2019 pdf icon[PDF – 274 KB]
- April 16, 2019 pdf icon[PDF – 447 KB]
2018 Meeting Minutes
- December 11-12, 2018 pdf icon[PDF – 633 KB]
- August 21, 2018 pdf icon[PDF – 452 KB]
- April 17, 2018 pdf icon[PDF – 556 KB]
2017 Meeting Minutes
- December 11-12, 2017 pdf icon[PDF – 863 KB]
- August 22, 2017 pdf icon[PDF – 456 KB]
- April 11, 2017 pdf icon[PDF – 398 KB]
2016 Meeting Minutes
- December 12-13, 2016 pdf icon[PDF – 721 KB]
- August 24, 2016 pdf icon[PDF – 678 KB]
- April 26, 2016 pdf icon[PDF – 640 KB]
2015 Meeting Minutes
Section 508 Accessibility
If you have any difficulty accessing and viewing downloadable files on this website, please contact FACMT@cdc.gov and mention the name of the file so that we can assist you.
Requesting Additional FAC Records
The FAC team internally maintains additional records. If you are looking for records not on this site, including older records or records related to an inactive committee, please contact FACMT@cdc.gov with details on the record you are looking for so that we can assist you.