Required Information to Prepare Your Application
The application period is now closed.
Gather the following information before beginning your application:
- Contact information
- Post-graduate training and skills
- Work and volunteer experience
Write your personal statement (in essay form) by answering these questions (500 character limit):
- How will your participation in this fellowship benefit you and your organization?
- What do you believe are the organization’s strengths for developing e-learning within your organization?
- What do you believe are the organization’s challenges for developing e-learning within your organization?
Create a sample of the content you wish to develop as e-learning. Please provide a .doc or .pdf file upload or web link.
- The content should belong to and be approved by your organization for development into an e-learning product.
Provide a letter of recommendation from your supervisor on your behalf, following these guidelines:
- The letter should be 300 words or less and explain how you, as a candidate, will be a good fit for the fellowship and how your participation will benefit your organization. Your supervisor will be contacted if you are selected for the fellowship.
- The letter should be written by an immediate supervisor familiar with your achievements, aspirations, personal qualities, and professional attributes. Letters from colleagues or friends will not meet this requirement.
- Recommendations must be specific to the ELI application, written in English, placed on official letterhead, signed and dated.
- Include the recommendation letter as an attachment within your online application. Please note, letters provided outside of the application portal will not be considered.