Resources for Recruiting Participants
The new PreventT2 curriculum comes with ready-to-use, and adaptable promotional materials that can be easily modified to add your organization logo and contact information.
- African American – Hobbies Theme [PDF-195KB]
- African American – Family Theme [PDF-181KB]
- Asian – Family Theme [PDF-191KB]
- Ethnic – Family Theme [PDF-181KB]
- Hispanic – Couple/Family Theme [PDF-194KB]
- Hispanic – Family Theme [PDF-176KB]
- White – Couple/Family Theme [PDF-184KB]
- White – Family Theme [PDF-192KB]
- African American – Family Theme [PDF-81KB]
- African American – Couple/Family Theme [PDF-176KB]
- Multi-ethnic – Friends Theme [PDF-75KB]
- African American – Success Theme [PDF-103KB]
- Asian – Couple/Family Theme [PDF-114KB]
- Hispanic – Family Theme [PDF-141KB]
- White – Work Theme [PDF-141KB]
- White – Work Theme [PDF-75KB]
- White – Couple/Family Theme [PDF-119KB]
- White – Family Theme [PDF-109KB]
- White – Hobbies Theme [PDF-110KB]
- White – Hobbies Theme [PDF-118KB]
Testimonials from real-life program participants can also help you in your recruiting efforts. See Testimonials from Participants .
A how-to guide [PDF-379KB] will help you put these materials to work strategically so that potential participants hear and see messages about your program through multiple channels.
If you want to develop new materials for your lifestyle change program, please refer to the Written and Visual Standards for Communicating about PreventT2 [PDF–2.0MB].
- Page last reviewed: June 28, 2016
- Page last updated: June 28, 2016
- Content source:
- Maintained By: