Contact Lens Health Week: Observance Resources
CDC has developed a number of tools and materials to help promote Contact Lens Health Week and healthy contact lens wear and care throughout the year. This includes a Contact Lens Health Week toolkit for public health, eye professionals, and other partners that is available as a PDF and as a ZIP file containing editable Microsoft Word documents. Both files contain promotion and outreach suggestions, a web-based resource list, a list of short messages for use on social media channels, sample newsletter blurbs, links to additional health promotion materials, and campaign flyers.
- Contact Lens Health Week 2014 Toolkit pdf icon[PDF – 968K]
- Contact Lens Health Week 2014 Toolkit [ZIP – 3M]
- CDC Feature: Healthy Contact Lens Wear and Care
- CDC Digital Press Kit: Eye Health and Contact Lenses
- MMWR: Estimated burden of keratitis — United States, 2010
- MMWR Announcement: Contact Lens Health Week — November 17–21, 2014