What Are the Symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
Different people have different symptoms for prostate cancer. Most men do not have symptoms at all.
If you have any of the following symptoms, be sure to see your doctor right away—
- Difficulty starting urination.
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine.
- Urinating often, especially at night.
- Trouble emptying the bladder completely.
- Pain or burning during urination.
- Blood in the urine or semen.
- Pain in the back, hips, or pelvis that doesn’t go away.
- Painful ejaculation.
Keep in mind that these symptoms may be caused by conditions other than prostate cancer.