Comprehensive Cancer Control Branch Program Evaluation Toolkit
The Comprehensive Cancer Control (CCC) Branch Program Evaluation Toolkit [PDF-3.1MB] helps award recipients plan and implement evaluations of their NCCCP-funded programs. The toolkit provides general guidance on evaluation principles and techniques, as well as practical templates and tools. It has five main sections—
- What’s New in This Edition: Provides an overview of the changes made during the second edition revisions.
- Evaluation Primer: Introduces key evaluation concepts.
- NCCCP Evaluation Requirements: Provides DP22-2202 CCC program requirements.
- How to Evaluate Your CCC Program: Walks users through the application of the CDC framework and includes a set of tools and templates that can be used to conduct evaluation activities.
- For Further Study: Presents a list of additional resources and selected training opportunities.
- Toolkit Evaluation: Explains how CDC will conduct future evaluations of this resource.