Implementation Resources for Nursing Homes
On This Page
- Rochester Nursing Home Collaborative | Tracking Antibiotic Use
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) Antimicrobial Stewardship in Long-Term Care Facilities
Under “CDPHE Toolkits for Long-term Care Facilities,” click on “CDPHE’s Antibiotic Tracking Tool for LTCF.” Use this tool within Google Sheets to track antibiotic use and infection types among long-term care residents.
- Minnesota Department of Health Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Resources for Long-term Care Facilities
Under “Featured tools” in the “Communication, decision-making, and surveillance tools” section, click on “Infection and Antibiotic Use Tracking Tool Instructions (PDF)” and “Workbook (Excel)” links. Use this tool to track antibiotic use and infection types among long-term care residents.
- Appendix B: Measures of Antibiotic Prescribing, Use and Outcomes [PDF – 7 pages]
- Appendix C: Data Sources, Elements, and Measures for Tracking Antibiotic Use in Nursing Homes [PDF – 6 pages]
- Infection Tracking Logs | Center for Long-Term Care Quality and Innovation | Brown University
- NEW Nursing Home Healthcare Professionals: Effective Communication Toolkit [PDF – 3 Pages]
- NEW Viruses or Bacteria—What’s got you sick? Common infections in nursing homes (Print Only) [PDF – 1 Page]
- What You Need to Know About Antibiotics in a Nursing Home [PDF – 2 pages]
- What to Ask Your Healthcare Provider about Antibiotics [PDF – 1 page]
- Top 10 Infection Prevention Questions to Ask a Nursing Home’s Leaders [PDF – 1 pages]
- Do You Need Antibiotics? Information About Antibiotics for Nursing Home Residents and Their Families (Print Only) [PDF – 2 pages]