National Center for Health Statistics
The National Electronic Health Records Survey (NEHRS) is an annual source of physician EHR adoption, use, and practice.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Deaths: Leading Causes for 2019pdf iconNational Vital Statistics Reports Vol. 70 No. 9 (7/26/2021)
- Deaths: Final Data for 2019pdf iconNational Vital Statistics Report Vol.70 No. 8 (7/26/2021)
- Provisional Life Expectancy Estimates for 2020pdf iconNVSS Rapid Release No. 15 (7/21/2021)
- Unintentional Drowning Deaths Among Children Aged 0–17 Years: United States, 1999–2019Data Brief No. 413 (7/15/2021)
- Urban-rural Differences in Dental Care Use Among Adults Aged 18−64Data Brief No. 412 (7/7/2021)
HIV is still a leading cause of death among African-Americans ages 25-44, ranking 7th in 2019.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...