National Center for Health Statistics
Access health statistics on selected health topics for adults aged 18 years and over based on the 2019-2021 National Health Interview Survey.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- America’s Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being, 2021external icon
- Trends in Death Rates in Urban and Rural Areas: United States, 1999–2019Data Brief No. 417 (9/21/2021)
- Disparities in Stressful Life Events Among Children Aged 5–17 Years: United States, 2019Data Brief No. 416 (9/16/2021)
- Adult Day Services Center Participant Characteristics: United States, 2018Data Brief No. 411 (9/2/2021)
- Residential Care Community Resident Characteristics: United States, 2018Data Brief No. 404 (9/2/2021)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the 2020 National Health Interview Surveypdf icon(8/31/2021)
More than 80% of residential care communities document residents’ family, religious, or cultural preferences in their end-of-life care plans.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...