National Center for Health Statistics
Files include COVID-related content and a longitudinal cohort with data from 2019.
Just released: 2017-2019 data tables covering pregnancy, births, marriage, cohabitation, infertility, use of contraception, family life, and reproductive health.
Click for more information!
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Evaluating the cause-of-death information needed for estimating the burden of injury mortality: United States, 2019pdf iconNational Vital Statistics Reports Vol. 70 No. 13 (12/7/2021)
- Dental Care Utilization Among Children Aged 1–17 Years: United States, 2019 and 2020Data Brief No. 424 (12/2/2021)
- Concussions and Brain Injuries in Children: United States, 2020Data Brief No. 423 (12/1/2021)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, January - June 2021pdf icon(11/16/2021)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, April 2020 – June 2021pdf icon(11/16/2021)
In 2019, there were 246,041 injury-related deaths in the United States.
Source: National Vital Statistics System
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...