National Center for Health Statistics
The National Electronic Health Records Survey (NEHRS) is an annual source of physician EHR adoption, use, and practice.
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2017–March 2020 Prepandemic Data Files—Development of Files and Prevalence Estimates for Selected Health OutcomesNHSR No. 158 (6/14/2021)
- Patterns of Mammography, Pap Smear, and Colorectal Cancer Screening Services Among Women Aged 45 and OverNational Health Statistics Reports No. 157 (6/9/2021)
- Using SAS/STAT to Understand the NCI Joinpoint Regression Software: Testing for a Zero Slope Using Rates of Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Fentanyl, 2011–2016NHSR No. 156 (6/7/2021)
- Drug-involved Infant Deaths in the United States, 2015–2017NVSR Volume 70 No. 7 (6/3/2021)
- Declines in Infant Mortality in Appalachia and the Delta: 1995–1996 Through 2017–2018NVSR Vol. 70 No. 6 (05/26/21)
Nearly half of U.S. children and adolescents (46%) have untreated or restored cavities in one or more of their primary or permanent teeth.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...