National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Characteristics of Asthma Visits to Physician Offices in the United States: 2012–2015 National Ambulatory Medical Care Surveypdf iconNHSR No. 128 (9/20/2019)
- Cognitive Performance in Adults Aged 60 and Over: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011–2014pdf iconNHSR No. 126 (9/17/2019)
- Mortality Patterns Between Five States With Highest Death Rates and Five States With Lowest Death Rates: United States, 2017Data Brief No. 350 (9/5/2019)
- Strategies Used by Adults With Diagnosed Diabetes to Reduce Their Prescription Drug Costs, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 349 (8/21/2019)
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure Among Nonsmoking Youth: United States, 2013–2016 Data Brief No. 348 (8/15/2019)
From 2001 to 2016, asthma visit rates to physician offices declined from 40.2 (per 1,000) to 30.7 visits.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...