National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Influenza Vaccination in the Past 12 Months Among Children Aged 6 Months–17 Years: United States, 2019Data Brief No. 407 (04/15/2021)
- Co-involvement of Opioids in Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Cocaine and PsychostimulantsData Brief No. 406 (4/2/2021)
- Maternal Mortality Rates in the United States, 2019NCHS Health E-Stat (4/1/2021)
- Osteoporosis or Low Bone Mass in Older Adults: United States, 2017–2018Data Brief No. 405 (3/31/2021)
- Drug Poisoning Mortality, by State and by Race and Ethnicity: United States, 2019NCHS Health E-Stat (3/24/2021)
More than half of U.S. children ages 6 months to 17 years (53.1%) have had a flu vaccine in the past 12 months.
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...