Maine Case Study
Comprehensive Treatment of Tobacco Dependence in Maine
- November 2000: State issues RFP
- December 2000: Proposals due in Bureau of Health
- April 2001: Contract awarded to CTI
- August 2001: HelpLine available on interim basis with Group Health
- December 2001: HelpLine "go live" date on-site in Maine
- September 2002: Medication Voucher program begins
This information is provided in an earlier section, Summary of Policy or Program Intervention.
The evaluation is addressed more fully in the earlier evaluation section. Evaluation of the quit line efforts are ongoing and provide information for quit line enhancements.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about Smoking & Tobacco Use, enter your email address:
- CDC/Office on Smoking and Health
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, Georgia 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348