Note: In order to view application packages and instructions, you will need to download and install the PureEdge Viewer on your machine. Please make sure PureEdge is installed on your local machine before proceeding.
- www.grants.gov is the official publication site for HHS/CDC funding opportunity announcements (FOAs). HHS/CDC will simultaneously post FOAs on www.grants.gov and in the "NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts," often referred to as the "NIH Guide," located at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/index.html.
- To find grant opportunities, select Find Grant Opportunities under For Applicants. From Search Grant Opportunities, the Advanced Search feature provides the most flexibility in your search. Although you may choose another, more targeted search option, for illustrative purposes, choose Advanced Search.
- The Advanced Search feature provides many options to narrow your search. Enter your search criteria and click on the Search button.
- Identify a FOA of interest and click on the Opportunity Title to open the announcement. [Example shown is CDC-PA-HM07-701, Public Health Conference Support Program.]
- If the synopsis provided describes an opportunity befitting your organization, you may access the full announcement and application forms from the same page, by selecting How to Apply.
- Application packages are opportunity-specific (i.e., you cannot use an application completed for one opportunity to apply for another), so be sure you have chosen the correct FOA before you download and complete the application package. Select number one, Download Application Instructions, and carefully read the announcement prior to selecting number two, Download Application Package, to begin the formal application process. [Note: CDC suggests submitting an e-mail address in the space provided to receive notifications of changes to the application package.]