- Smoking—Smoking Prevalence Higher Among People with Disabilities
- Prevalence—About 1 in 6 children in the U.S. have a developmental disability or developmental delay.
- Autism Training—Training to help health practitioners identify autism and provide quality care.
- Updated Guidelines—Children can now be diagnosed and treated for ADHD from ages 4 to 18.
- FASD App—A free app on alcohol use during pregnancy and FASDs for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad – check it out!
Developmental disabilities are a group of conditions due to an impairment in physical, learning, language, or behavior areas. About one in six children in the U.S. have one or more developmental disabilities or other developmental delays.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation