- New CDC Report on Children’s Mental Health - Children’s mental disorders affect many children and families.
- Annual Report - The NCBDDD 2012 Annual Report is now available.
- Hearing Loss: New Online Directory for Parents - A new easy-to-use online directory helps families find the nearest clinic.
- International Thalassemia Day - How much do you know about thalassemia? Take our quiz to find out.
- Alcohol and Pregnancy - How much do you know about alcohol use during pregnancy? Take our quiz to find out.s
Our Center is dedicated to helping people live to the fullest. Much of our work focuses on protecting people who are especially vulnerable to health risks - babies, children, people with blood disorders, and people with disabilities.
Learn More About Our Center »
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation