- Key Findings - Developing a public health tracking system for follow-up of newborn screening metabolic conditions
- Bleeding Disorders - Signs of bleeding disorders in women.
- Women and Bleeding Disorders - Living with von Willebrand Disease.
- Family History - Do you know your family health history?
- ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment - New data on trends and age of diagnosis.
Our Center is dedicated to helping people live to the fullest. Much of our work focuses on protecting people who are especially vulnerable to health risks - babies, children, people with blood disorders, and people with disabilities.
Learn More About Our Center »
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO