- Learn the Symptoms - Identify cerebral palsy as early as possible.
- CDC’s New Muscular Dystrophy Research - CDC’s Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance Tracking and Research Network is the only population-based muscular dystrophy tracking program in the US.
- Heart Defects Study - Heart defects across the lifespan.
- Key Findings—Estimating the impact of newborn screening for critical heart defects in the US
- Child Development: It's Better to Know - Watch this Spanish language video.
Our Center is dedicated to helping people live to the fullest. Much of our work focuses on protecting people who are especially vulnerable to health risks - babies, children, people with blood disorders, and people with disabilities.
Learn More About Our Center »
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO