This page is a historical archive and is no longer maintained.
For current information, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/
For Immediate Release: April 19, 2012
Contact: CDC Division of News and Electronic Media
CDC Telebriefing: Measles — United States, 2011
CDC will host a telebriefing to provide an update on measles in the United States.
Dr. Anne Schuchat, MD, Director, Office of Infectious Diseases, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease.
Thursday, April 19th 2012 at Noon ET
* Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
Listen Only: 800-369-1187
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this press conference will be available following the briefing at www.cdc.gov/media.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Historical Document: April 19, 2012
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO