Hispanic Media Resources
Get Email Updates
The Hispanic population in the United States is growing quickly, and with it, there is a growing need for access to health information. The Hispanic Media Resources page is designed to provide credible health information and helpful links for Spanish-language media, as well as English-language media that reaches Hispanic audiences. Here you will find Spanish-language press releases, public service announcements and other information; story ideas with Hispanic readers in mind; biographies of Spanish-speaking experts at CDC; and links to other sources of health information.
On This Page
CDC Media Relations
Newsroom Hispanic Resources
Comunicados de prensa: View CDC Press Releases en Español.
Artículos Listos Para Publicación – These formatted, ready-to-print health articles are free to use in any publication. CDC's Formatted Release Library has articles on a variety of important health topics, and many have been translated into Spanish.
CDC en las noticias: Read CDC In The News en Español.
CDC Hispanic Resources
- CDC en Español
- First Report on Hispanic Life Expectancy Released by CDC
- Hispanic and Latino News
- Anuncios de servicio público – Public Service Announcements en Español.
- Calendario de salud - Calendar of events en Español
- Publicaciones - CDC Publications en Español
- Podcasts – CDC Podcasts en Español
- Hispanic and Latino Population Health Disparities
- Hispanic and Latino Health Statistics
- State of CDC en Español
- Spanish Prescription for Health ( 828 KB)
Other Government Health Websites
- Page last reviewed: April 28, 2011
- Page last updated: April 28, 2011
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Hookup to Health
Please click here to begin receiving and managing your Online Newsroom alerts and updates from other CDC publications.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO