This page is a historical archive and is no longer maintained.
For current information, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/
For Immediate Release: August 18, 2011
Contact: CDC Media Relations
CDC Telebriefing on Influenza Vaccination
CDC will host a telebriefing regarding this season’s influenza vaccination recommendations and influenza vaccination coverage among health-care personnel and pregnant women.
Carolyn Bridges, MD, associate director for adult immunization, Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease
Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12 p.m. ET.
* Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the press conference.
Listen Only: 800-369-2044
PASSCODE: CDC Media
If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media
Note: The MMWR is embargoed until Thursday, August 18, 12 p.m. ET.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Historical Document: August 18, 2011
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO