This page is a historical archive and is no longer maintained.
For current information, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/media/
CDC Press Briefing on Vital Signs Report: Incidence and Trends of Infection with Pathogens Transmitted Commonly Through Food — Foodborne Disease Active Surveillance Network, 10 U.S. Sites, 1996-2010
For Immediate Release: June 7, 2011
Contact: CDC Online Newsroom
CDC will host a telephone-only media briefing to discuss the new Vital Signs reports on food safety and the annual FoodNet data.
- Thomas R. Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., Director, CDC
- Michael R. Taylor, J.D., Deputy Commissioner for Foods, FDA
- Elisabeth Hagen, M.D., Undersecretary for Food Safety, USDA
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 12:00pm ET.
Passcode: CDC Media
Important Instructions: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.
LISTEN-ONLY AUDIO WEBCAST
This press briefing media will also be available via listen-only audio web site at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=80229. We strongly encourage non-media participants to use the webcast.
A transcript of this media availability will be available following the briefing at the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov/media.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Historical Document: June 7, 2011
- Content source: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Links to non-governmental sites do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Get e-mail updates
To receive e-mail updates about this page, enter your
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO